HAPPY NEW YEAR! It’s just 8 minutes until the next decade… a decade of REVIVAL!
And what a way to start 2010! We’re developing a REVIVAL COMMAND CENTER and YOU are invited to help drive it!
This message is for EVERYBODY who wants to be a part of the Revival Church Ministry Staff. (Yes, YOU can be on the staff!)
THIS SATURDAY, January 2nd at 6pm at our house we’ll have a great night of connecting, food, fellowship, games, vision casting and team development. Amy and I can’t wait! (Yes, it’s ‘kid friendly’… bring em! Also, bring an appetizer or dessert to share with everybody.)
It’s IMPERATIVE that everybody who decides to be a part of this team attend this meeting. **PLEASE RSVP (Don’t assume we know you are coming, please let us know. Email me at email@example.com.)
We are developing as a revival command center for the region, and a mission of this type demands people be faithfully in position. It’ll be huge fun, and an exciting challenge for all of us.
Again, if you would like to agree to the commitment of the Revival Church Ministry Staff, YOU MUST ATTEND this meeting!
Here’s the commitment:
MINISTRY STAFF QUALIFICATIONS
- Participate in our primary Sunday service (including prayer at 5pm)
- Participate in a weekly two-hour corporate prayer meeting at Revival Church, the International House of Prayer East Detroit or another church or ministry
- Participate on a ministry team which includes a two-hour weekly team meeting
- Participate in the Monday 8pm radio show
- Participate in the monthly ministry staff small group
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I be a member of another church and be on the Revival Church Ministry Staff?
- Yes! We embrace a Kingdom mindset and value the entire Church of the city. We also value faithful commitment, so please ensure you can fulfill your obligations in both ministries prior to joining the team.
- If I’m not a part of the Ministry Staff, what are my options at Revival Church?
- Ala carte! If Revival Church is your ‘home church’, we unapologetically challenge you to join the Ministry Staff. We’re calling everybody to stretch beyond where they have been for their sake and the sake of having people ready to minister in the ministry. However, if a full commitment is not possible due to your schedule or participation in another church, you are free to connect at any level and participate in most any function in the church that you’d like. A notable exception would be the monthly Ministry Staff meeting.
- Ok, I want to give it a whirl, what’s the address to Saturday’s meeting?
- Great! Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you our address!
- Hmmm… before I take that step I have some questions, who can I ask?
- Me! Contact me at john@detroitrevivalchurch and ask away!